Community Procedures for Requesting the Use of District Facilities
Follow the prompts to register/login and complete a request. Need more help? How to Request Access to Submit Online Facilities
Resources as you complete the registration form:
Procedures for the use of school facilities:
- The form must be completed online at least 30 days prior to the event.
- The requesting organization completes the “Application for Facilities Rental” form for each event. An event may be a single date or multiple dates for the same activity. For example, a Scout meeting occurring every Monday and Wednesday from September 1 through June 1 is a single event.
- The request is routed to school district officials for review and approval. The event contact person will be notified via email that the request is either confirmed or denied. The confirmation will include an estimate of any applicable fees. Should the requested location already be booked, a district official will notify the contact person to attempt to find another date and/or location.
- Upon approval of the event, an invoice (if applicable) will be sent to the organization billing address identified on the annual registration form. This invoice must be paid no later than two weeks prior to the first use. A reconciliation and final bill or credit for the following year will be calculated following the event.
- The event contact person is responsible for notifying the building principal’s office of any changes and/or cancellations to the schedule. Failure to cancel an event date(s) will not cancel applicable charges.
Please note: Make sure to upload your Certificate of Insurance if necessary. All youth sport organizations MUST read and sign the “Statement of Compliance for Sudden Cardiac Arrest” and “Compliance Statement for Youth Sports-Head Injury Policies” forms and upload them. These area located under the “Documents” Tab once logged in.
Questions? Contact Business Specialist Veronica Birdsong at 206-901-8014 or email Veronica