New Student Enrollment & Registration
Forms for Student Registration
Welcome to the Tukwila School District! If you are enrolling your child for the beginning of the school year, please look for notifications about a registration event in mid August. If you are new to the district mid-school year, please provide the forms below to your school’s main office as soon as possible so your child can begin attending school. Please note: Tukwila schools are open for enrollment for students who live outside of district boundaries!
First, use this map to determine which elementary school your child will attend. (The Tukwila School District has only one middle school, Showalter, and high school, Foster.)
Next, fill out the appropriate forms below and return them to the school your child(ren) will be attending.
- Check list: Requirements for enrollment
- Three-page registration form
- Housing Verification Form
- Transportation Information
- Housing Questionnaire
- Request for Transfer of Student Records
- Health History
- Immunization Certification and Requirements
- Home Language Survey
- Free- and reduced-lunch application forms
- Title VI Indian Student Eligibility Certification Form