New Student Enrollment and Registration
NOW ENROLLING K-12 for 2018-19
Forms for Student Registration 2018-19
Welcome to the Tukwila School District! If you are enrolling your kindergarten aged child for the 2018-19 school year, please join us at our registration event on March 14th. Couldn’t make our event? No worries! Contact the district or the individual schools directly for registration help!
If you are new to the district mid-school year, please provide the forms below to your school’s main office as soon as possible so your child can begin attending school.
First, use this map to determine which elementary school your child will attend. (The Tukwila School District has only one middle school, Showalter, and high school, Foster.)
Next, fill out the appropriate forms below and return them to the school your child(ren) will be attending.
- Check list: Requirements for enrollment
- 3 Page Registration Form
- Housing Verification Form
- Transportation Information
- 2018-2019 English Housing Questionnaire
- Request for Transfer of Student Records
- Health History
- Immunization Certification and Requirements
- Home Language Survey
- Free- and reduced-lunch application forms
- Title VI Indian Student Eligibility Certification Form
Contact the district directly at (206) 901-8000